1/2 Mile 6-Channel Security Wireless Intercom System for Home or Office Hosmart Portable Wireless Intercom System [4 Stations Black]
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: HY806-04
- In Stock: 1000
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- The Hosmart Advantage: 30 + years of wireless intercom home system technology produced by our leading factory.Pass Safety Certification and Lifetime Quality Warranty: The wireless intercom system passed FCC, CE, ROSH Certified. In order to insure your benefit, we will give you a lifetime quality warranty.
- Long Range and Multi-Channel: 2019 new release 1/2 mile long range (in ideal situations) 6 channel secure wireless intercom system. It integrates the latest technology to be the most trusted intercom system for home and office.
- Individually Function and Easy Using: Powerful and Individually Function, Monitor, Talk, Group call function. Monitor function can monitor 24 hours at once. Group function (conference call) can call all the stations in intercom system.
- Voice Crystal Clear and Secure Digital Communication: Duo to anti-interference signal technology and secret digital channel, the wireless intercom system works perfectly for you in any place, secure digital communication,Connect ability to our walkie talkies and wireless intercom doorbell system.
- Wide Using Range and Support by Power Bank: This wireless intercom system can use in a wide rang, home, office, outdoor etc. It can support by power bank(5V 1A) so you can take devices to any place you want. And it can work with other brand devices by the same digital channel code.
1、I have a Main st. 15' to the side of were this would be placed. Will this 'reject' the traffic there hopefully?
Save your money. Works inconsistently. I believe solar section is too small to charge battery sufficiently.
2、Is it difficult to program sensors all 4 zones? Does straight beam ofsensor light have to hit another object to set, or does it just tapper off?
If you live next to a highway where truck drivers use CB radios, this will not work. The CB radio causes it to trigger and send false reports.
3、Will it detect a dog ?
Yes,it will detect animals.
4、Description says no battery replacement ever but it uses a rechargeable lithium battery which won't last forever and will need replacement right?
You are right. In my experience, solar rechargeable batteries will eventually need replacement. on this device I have no idea how long that will be, but I have had solar rechargeable devices that functioned without fail for more than 10 years. I have had others that failed after one night. I suppose it is determined by the engineering and the quality of the battery. In my experience, those batteries can be replaced, but be prepared to use a soldering iron, and use a variety of tools to obtain access to that battery. Of course by the time the battery needs replacement, you might find a much more intelligent unit, of find that you no longer need it!
5、How do you know when the sensor is fully charged? I need to mount under some tree limbs that may give it spotty sun. how long will charge last?
When the sensor in charge there is blue light on , after fully charge, the blue light in the sesor will be off. the PIR Motion Sensor will last up to 3 years after initially charging the battery with the AC adapter over 7 hours then installing in a location with sunlight.
6、I have one and it just stopped working , it was working great . What do you think could be wrong with it?
Check batteries on both parts? Check sun access to outside unit (and angle to sun). You can hook a battery pack to outside unit without having to pull it off or disassemble it.
7、Confused.. Is the volume adjustable or not. Mixed comments on this. Also,what is sensor field of view?
According to the instruction sheet it is adjustable but appears there is some problems with the receiver that there is no beep when raising (+) volume and when lowering volume(-) it will not completely mute audio. The field of view is approximately 30 degrees and depending on sensitivity setting will vary between 30 to 15 ft. From sensor.
8、Does the battery come with the sensor or do you have to purchase it separately?
The battery does come with the sensor. The receiver uses 4 AA batteries as back up power and are not included.